Tenants At Will

When purchasing a home you may not be able to have the transfer of title done by the agreed upon date. If this happens then the purchaser can insure the home as a Tenant at Will. The purchaser would then be paying a type of rent to the vendor until the final papers are processed. This is is also a legal question and should be clarified with your lawyer and then you can instruct your agent or broker in regards to the insurance.