Registered Educational Savings Plans are for children's post secondary education. You can set one up for a child or grandchild and receive a tax benefit.

You, as the subscriber will agree to put a certain amount into the fund for the beneficiary. If you wish this can be under a family plan or a specific individual.

Talk to your agent or broker about the different financial institutions they have available for this RESP contribution.