Registered Plan

This is a plan that has been registered as required by the Income Tax Act - it must be registered with the Minister of Customs and Revenue. This could be a pension plan or an educational savings plan.

Talk to your agent or broker about what is best for your needs. Everyone has a different situation and there is no "cookie cutter" solution.

See Also: